We use our modern equipment to dispense polyurethane onto the supplied decals and then return the finished product back to the printer.
Contract Doming is a service offered to companies who do not own doming equipment. Sticky Business will dome the decals printed by these companies and return the finished product in a timely manner.
Here are some helpful guidelines and tips on how to supply sheets of printed decals to us for doming:
- Decals need to be in sheet form on STAY FLAT LINER or liner that is made of poly
- Sheets must be shipped FLAT (not rolled in a tube)
- Decal substrate must be synthetic (vinyl, poly or polycarbonate). No paper decals
- IMPORTANT: Please supply vector artwork illustrating sheet/decal layout for approval BEFORE printing
- Maximum sheet size is 20" x 24". Larger sizes MAY be possible but PRE-APPROVAL must be obtained from our Production Department
- Sheets MUST be supplied with decals of only one unique size/shape (no multiple sizes per sheet)
- Minimum space between decals must 1/8". Space between decals MUST be consistent
- Decals MUST have a minimum of 1/32” corner radius for outward facing corners and 1/16" minimum radius for inward facing corners
- Minimum 1/2" liner space around edges of the sheet
- Do NOT clear coat, varnish or laminate the decals
- Sheets MUST be WEEDED – failure to do so may incur additional fees
- Special shapes may pose special doming problems. Cut-lines MUST be approved by our Production Team.
- Due to light refraction, the doming polyurethane may affect colors. If color match is critical, test runs are highly recommended.
PLEASE NOTE: we will dome all decals received with the purchase order. Only those decals that are approved through our Quality Control phase will be invoiced.